Catalogue and Borrowing
Our online catalogue can be found here!
The catalogue is curated by the collective and is updated regularly. To borrow books from the Library you first need to become a member, which can be done by a caretaker at the library.
- Membership comes with a deposit of $30, or $20 concession.* This will be returned in full at the end of your membership, unless any books have been damaged or lost.
- A maximum of two books per person can be on loan at any time
- Membership can be paused or cancelled at any time
- To pause or cancel your membership, please email email@example.com with bank details or to organise for the money to be collected from the library
- If any books have not been returned or are damaged, the amount it costs to replace them will be deducted from your deposit upon return
- The loan period is three weeks (no sticker)
- High demand books can be borrowed for one week (green sticker)
- We have some books that cannot be borrowed, these are of high value or out of print and we cannot replace them (red sticker), you are welcome to read these in the library during our opening hours
- Please contact via email to return your books whilst we are looking for a new space.